Ir al contenido principal

Travel to the future

Hii. Really, I would not like to travel to the future or the past, but if I need to select one, maybe I choose travel between 100 or 1000 years in the future, don’t matter the place. This is because I imagine in a far future (suppose that we don’t have extinct), we can go to other planets, and we will know more about the universe. Maybe this sound like namby-pamby, but I think is interesting know about the universe, I mean, travel around the country is good, around the world is crazy, you imagine around the space.

If I could stay, I would choose that not. This because If we want a better world, we should improve like person and society, and travel to the future and stay there, is scape from your reality. Maybe in 1000 years no exists the discrimination, the exploitation and the war, but I believe that is difficult, because in million of years, the human stupidity have existed.

Maybe other year to travel is 1986, Mexico, to see Maradona winning the World Cup 馃弳








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The country I would like to visit

Hiii. If I'm honest, I want to travel to many countries only for stupid reasons. For me, there is no country that makes me crazy to visit it. But one of the countries that I would like to visit (even to live there) for stupid reasons is Norway. This is because it is cold (I really like the cold and the winter) with beautiful landscapes and a really remarkable culture. I don't know much about Norway, I know they speak Norwegian, a litle of their Viking history and I know some celebrities of the country like the Youtuber ElRubius and the football player Erling Halland. I really would like to learn more about the country :( If I visit Norway, I don't know what things I would do. Probably I would like to go all over the country, study the culture in depth, and if i can, see the Northern Lights. If I can, I would like to go to Norway for studies. I listened Norway has a good education, so if I can visit Norway and study while i'm there, that sounds great to me. × 1.067

changes for jounalism

 Hello. I really will enjoy saying things that the major of journalism should change :) Firstly, I think Journalism not need the class with Cinema. I know that we have it because are communication majors and both belong to FCEI, but I strongly believe that these classes have a bad approach, because many teachers teach abstract classes. Maybe it is not necessary eliminate it, but I think it’s necessary that they have another focus. Secondly, I believe we need more weekly blocks of the course of Written Language and composition. I think it is necessary because they are the most Important classes and  where we are learning most. But with that, have more breaks (we have long classes so this is for all classes of the major) or reduce the hours of it (ls not bad idea eliminate the  classes with Cinema and have more hours for these classes 馃檪 ) Thirdly, many teachers need to change their teaching methods. In two semesters, l knew some teachers that they have boring methodology o...

My Future Job

Hello. To talk about my future job, I want to say that I have two ideal jobs that I want to work in the future. These are journalism and pedagogy, because I feel these are jobs with a special social role. Like I study journalism and it will probably be my future job (I hope), today I’m going to talk about pedagogy. To be a teacher, you need empathy, vocation, ingenuity and knowledge about the class you will teach. I would like to be a teacher of history or language in secondary school, but for that I need to study another major so I am okay with being a teacher of Journalism in some university. This is because I think university teachers have a special role in the formation of the future journalists. I firmly believe that good teachers make good professionals. Additionally, I consider that many university teachers don’t have a vocation! About the salary, I see that university teachers earn a good salary so I don’t worry about that :) but talking seriously, I don’t care much about the m...